No way to calibrate sensor using qgroundcontrol on android

hi Guys, I’ve search on forum for a similare issue, but I found nothing, so I put my questions here:

I have one of the first 3pro sold in europe (may 2018), I never use pixhawk and today I’m trying to fly test drone…but now I have some small(I hope) issue…

during initial setup, one of the first page ask me to calibrate sensors… gyro, acc, mag ecc…
but nothing move…
For example, gyro calibration, instruction ask me to put FC in a stable position and press “caibrate” … but the image on screen stay always red and no progress bar move… on youtube I found a video where bar move and image became green… I tried several times, but without positive feedback…

the female voice sometimes told me “no ID sensor found - abort” I think it’s impossible there is no sensors inside my pixhawk 3 pro…

others setup (radio, frame ecc…) works correctly…

I use latest Qgroundcontrol on my android device with radio telemetry 433, I try on a samsung tab S 10.5 with an “old” operating system and on my Samsung S7 full updatet… all is the same.

I can’t run qground on other device because it don’t work on my mac (too much old OS) and no run on win7 I don’t know why (system write me “the application does not exist, try to reinstall”)

I was hoping not to run into these compatibility and communication problems …

thanks in advance for all, and thanks for your support.

Greg - Italy

ok…
QGC is correctly installed on another PC… I’ve launched the update… 1.8 stable…

and now red led blink like a crazy…

blinking red led = ERROR

what kind of error!!??

I think my pix3 pro has some hardware problems… i will contact drotek support…