in the PDF Document of u-blox (https://www.u-blox.com/sites/default/files/ucenterAndroid_UserGuide_(UBX-15017010).pdf | Page 3)
“A-GNSS is also part of this implementation. For more information about the Android GNSS driver, please contact u-blox’ sales channels.”
After a quich research i found out that the driver is only downloadable by customers which have a business relationship with u-blox.
I am interested in Android driver for a GPS+Compass with u-blox component.
If I buy one of the moduls below can you provide me the Android-Linux driver ?
I would buy one of these moduls:
- Are these moduls compatible with the (Linux-Android) driver ?
- Are there adjustments in the Linux-Android (Kernel) necessary ?
- Does the driver captures data through the USB interface ?
- Is it possible to change the profile in your u-blox component through the driver ?
- Is there a public Github repository for the app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ublox.ucenter) ?
Thanks in advance
Greeting from Germany